Wednesday, May 19, 2010

budz in 3rd year high school

Canossa Academy, 3rd Year High school, Joanne and MC ( how do you wanna spell it honey?) and I became seat mates/cheat mates in school XD. 

Rewind : Every morning before assembly time I would arrive with a love letter in my pocket ^_^ and they were the ones who would read and analyze it.They would even proofread my reply before I send it out and oh even help me in picking the best stationary . In short, they were loveless and I was in cloud 9. hahaha

Fast forward : Joanne tied the knot today 5.18.10 ( her birthday), I was so happy  she got me to host her big day and MC, she came all the way from the US to have a vacation and witness this event. All these after 11 freakin long years!!! We kinda look the same ^_^ but this time, both are in-love and I am loveless.. hahaha... wheel of fortune ayt? nahh... I'm really happy to see you guys! I lost track, but promise I'll keep in touch! 

Cheers to Joanne and Reynen... so MC, you're next? :P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...