Saturday, March 29, 2008

Maging Sino Ka Man : ang Pagbabalik ...Wakas..

    So it finally ended and I hate that my eyeliner smudged!(I just forgot to remove my make up) Just been to a wedding event and I am right in time for the MSKM 2 last episode. Hurray! Again, it is one of the best tv drama  I have watched even though I missed a lot of episodes due to a busy schedule still I was touched by every character in the story. Auww..it even made me cry...not once but numerous times. Of course the last episode succeeded in extracting taers from lacrimal glands! Maybe I liked it a lot because of how it showed LOVE in different aspects. I am even thinking of buying the whole 1st and 2nd season of MSKM DVD and I will let my grand daughters to be ( hehehe) to watch one fine drama in the future. Congratulations to MSKM! Two of my favorite lines are as follows:

"There is no stopping the future JB. I just want our love story to come full circle. I want it to end where I started loving you. Maybe to remind us that it was a good life. And the love, our love, it was the best..." -- Celine Magsaysay-Antonio to JB Berenguer

" Kung may mas higit pa sa mahal kita..yon ang para sa'yo" --- Eli Hidalgo Roxas to Jackie Madrigal Roxas.

There's a lot more quotable lines. Most of all the last line from the drama which is written in Tagalog ;

 Ang puso ng tao ay kumakatha ng kaniyang lakad: Nguni't ang Panginoon ang nagtutuwid ng kaniyang mga hakbang. - Kawikaan 16:9

True.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...