Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SIGNED,SEALED, DELIVERED


Alvin and I are very happy! My application finally arrived at  the Citizenship and Immigration of Canada office in Mississauga, Ontario this morning ( in Canada). Whew, one step closer. I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time. It's like applying for a "new life" away from the dearest people I've known for the past 30 years.

We spent countless days making sure we covered all our bases, Alvin  and I engaged in some petty, sweet fights along the way, laughing in between because of the mind blowing details we needed to accomplish. I say everything will be worth it in God's perfect time. We hope to get my application approved in the shortest possible time without any problems! ( calling all the angels and saints in heaven)

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you my love...Kahit saan pa tayo dalhin ng tadhana..*wapak!*


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a good journey, Sweet! A lot of brides and grooms will be missing you. We're lucky that you've been part of our wedding before you get hitched! hehe. God bless you and your future husband :)

Blueberry Girl said...

@Butchie,

How's baby?:) Thanks dear.. argghh big leap *big sigh* I'm blessed to host your wedding and eventually became friends ^_^ Care to have a vacation in Vancouver? hihihi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...