Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ready to roll : what's in my 2012 suitcase


Hello world.

This is my second blog post this 2012. Wow, so much for 2011! Many great things happened, I got busier and yes my 30 before 30 project was put on hold. I tried a couple of times to start a post but for no apparent reason I delay some immediate but not important things. I am happy now I know how to prioritize! 

So why am I writing again? I terribly miss it as much as I miss traveling, even with my grammatical errors and non sense post, writing liberates me. 

What’s up? I wasn’t able to travel much last year except for two Boracay trips and countless Tagaytay getaways. But 2011 was very significant. 

I turned 29, my last year on my twenties *squint*, I lost a pretty big amount of weight and I finally met the greatest gift God got me so far.  I found myself engaged to an amazing man (I’d love to share the story behind that next time) and started to get busy preparing for the big day.

Now, January 2012 is almost over and I’m welcoming my favorite month in a few days. It’s my birth month and yes I’m turning “three-zero”!  I was not disappointed that my project was put on the back burner, I am still happy for the mere fact that I’m breathing, Im in love , dreaming big dreams ( and acting on it!) and growing as a person. 

I finished reading Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin this January, I expected to learn new techniques to be happy but I was amazed that it is still the simple things that matter the most and can make you happy such as being kind and being tidy and did I mention being in love already? :p

This 2012 will be a transition phase for me.  There are a couple of important events that will happen in the duration of 12 months and I pray that I  keep my sanity until the year ends. 

Here goes :
1.       My 30th birthday – which I will be welcoming in Thunderbird Resort in La Union ( it just so happened I have a hosting gig there on the 11th of February haha)
2.       Alvin’s birthday on April 9 and he is turning 30 too! It’s his first birthday to celebrate in the Philippines after 15 years of being away  
3.       I will submit my requirements at the Canadian Embassy
4.       Oh happy day! May is the big month for me and Alvin!
5.       Singapore trip with my mom and my beloved partners in the business
6.       My passage in earning a “VP” income by second quarter of 2012
7.       My move to Canada *keeping my fingers crossed*

These are just 7 of the most important highlights 2012 has in store for me, making no. 4 and no. 7 the two toughest of them all. Perhaps I will just share my deeper thoughts on each one of these in the coming days.
It’s going to be one heck of an awesome ride this year! I will make things happen and Thank you God for it is done!

Stay in love,
Sweet 
we need all the powers to make things happen this 2012 :)

2 comments:

che said...

hey, i would love to hear your love story. i can feel how in love you are. soo kilig.. wow, you're moving to canada. i tot u love phils, hmmm. anyway, im very happy to know that your big day is soon, May.

2011 was also busy for me as i was spending it dating dating dating. i foound the BF 2011, so i can feel how excited it is.

Cheers for our 2012! keep writing. i love your post.

Blueberry Girl said...

@che! Thanks dear! wohooo, happy for you my too Indeed, actions supersede everything hahaha..*high five*

yes, I'm moving there probably late this year once visa is approved. I realized God really has a different ( and better) plan for us :) I guess I have to embrace this change - change is good! Wherever love will take me, I'm sure I will always be a Filipina by heart <3

A fun-filled 2012 Che! love love love! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...