Tuesday, October 19, 2010

hang in there




weehh!  Monday night was spent looking for a flashlight @ True Value, but lookie look what I found... Happiness!

Unhappy - that's my word last week except for the time I watched Eat, Pray, Love on the big screen + my Asian cuisine experience with friends. Some nights were spent crying, staring at the ceiling, crying ( darn these tear ducts), eating left over food from my fridge, sleeping, lying on bed for a number of hours and guess what..crying T_T, Oh gosh, I even thought I was sick.. you know.. borderline. hahaha
I think it's a therapy for me last week,it made me look back on what I have and had for the past errr years. Im not the type of person who lurks on sad and gloomy stuff, friends would even wonder where I get all those energy. But suddenly, my fireworks seem to fail, my light seems to flicker or worse fade away. Is this what they call aging?! gawd,I still have barely 2 years before i hit 30! Is it hormonal? Is it an external factor? Or is it just me? Argh, nevertheless that unhappy week was over - I chose it. This week, I choose to be happy :) 


Now, going back...My first paper Japanese lantern! I always dreamt of having a place where these lanterns meet with  festive lights. Perhaps, when I finally build my own home I will designate a place for this idea. For now, I'll be contended with one ( maybe add a few in the coming months). I'll be like my jap lantern, hanging all alone in the ceiling, but giving intense color to my dull cream room. Do I need to say more? :)
Next, I'm building my happiness wall! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...