Thursday, July 1, 2010

July




Yes! I heart July. I woke up this morning with a different kind of zest ( well, actually I have to drag my a** to the bathroom.. hahaha) Fresh start, new beginnings.. i love those stuff ( I’m zealous to start something new but very lazy to finish it.. that’s a bad trait for “Blue” people like me) 
But people are asking, So what really makes July special?  ok lemme give you some start
1. It’s the 7th month of the year( seven is a happy number for me, just like 8 and 12)
2. I’m going back to Singapore! 
3. Awesome Bootcamp in Tagaytay
4. Conference in Cavite (SFC)
5. I’m jotting down new set of resolutions ( including really really really super really decided to change my bad habits! Procrastination is on top of my list by the way)
              MY DREAMS NEED SOME ACTION, it was a bit on hiatus :(
6. I just lighted my love affair with dancing again
7. the rest.. Oh July.. surprise me! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...