Friday, February 5, 2010

KNOCK KNOCK

2.4.10 2:52PM

I was just so happy last night.. really. I can't take away the smile off my face.
It's just weird that today, as I am writing this blog I can feel depression knocking at my door. Have you ever experienced wanting to do something that you really really like but doesn't have the courage to do so? You are so helpless you just succumb to a  quick depression? Arrgh, that's what I'm feeling right now. T__T

I'm not afraid of change, change is good..healthy even. If it is there, I would gladly welcome it but if I have to do the change myself, it is a different story.

I want to dance again
I want to travel
I want to love
I want to fall in love again
I want to be simple and happy
I want to pray more
I want to run more
I want my own Pandora
my own Neverland, my own Wonderland

*sigh* 

(knock,knock,knock)

..I'm so not opening the door, perhaps depression will walk away soon.

1 comment:

imee L. said...

you'll be fine sis :) this,too, shall pass :) *hugz*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...