Saturday, March 7, 2009

the whatevers of today

I missed bloggin aside from the fact that multiply and FB were already blocked by our IT guru at the office, I also have to make a decision and prioritize more important things for now. I didn't had the chance to post my Bday Blog ( deng I'm 27?!) and the rest of the things that followed after that.

It is March already and I can't believe it was three months after New Year, 5 months after my last and definitely last heartbreak ( hahaha) and 27 years since I was born... time seems to move very fast.

Then again I asked myself what difference did I made? Time and time again, we don't have to be reminded that life is short and we have to live it as if today is the last.Sorry I was gettin emotional now..actually I was just urged to write this simple blog after I heard the news about Francis Magalona's succumb to cancer broke this noon

PEACE OUT to Francis M - The Man from Manila


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...