Friday, December 5, 2008

Papa sent me a message today


I signed up to  Trulyrich Club by Bo Sanchez a few weeks ago and everyday I receive wonderful messages from,uhm well.. God. :) You get the idea, that you read different messages everyday that's probably sent to thousands of subscribers of a particular club, that one day or the other the message suits your current situation? Well, today... I really felt the message was for me! Amazing.. as if really God talked to me that way ( I am not very good at hearing God's messages that's why I sometimes end up nowhere...)!  The email goes like this:

Dear maurelle,

Today, I want you to awaken your greatness within you.  It’s just waiting
to explode.

I believe you,
God

P.S. Let it go, maurelle.  Let it go.

Those words were like bullet shot straight to my soul! Whaamm! I have been delaying some things in my life, the what if game, the "I’ll just do that tomorrow" stuffs, the laziness, the " I can't freakin’ do that- with bangin' of my head.. hehehe" and all the other queen of excuses in the universe.

Last night, I was listening to a talk, it was so great that I got excited and wanted to clap my hands and jump over and over again - I just can't do that on that moment- it is so big time destructive so I just pictured it in my mind...great things are yet to come! Today, God affirmed that.

Dear maurelle - the word "dear" means a lovable person, Oh really? Thanks Papa for calling me that way, and the word maurelle - uhmm, that's my real name.

Today, I want you to awaken your greatness within you. - Today! -Papa didn't said yesterday or tomorrow..obviously He wanted me to act NOW! The word "awaken", doesn’t mean I'll look for it, IT IS ALREADY IN ME, I just need to switch the button and KABOOM! - oohhh I can imagine myself like Edward (Twilight) in the middle of the meadows..hihihi.. and I know what He truly means.

It’s just waiting to explode. - All this time I am waiting for "right" things to fall on my lap, but I was actually sitting on it already and all I need to do is stand up and shower it to the world ( I am getting emotional now...)

I believe you,God  - Believing. Conviction. Well, I believe I can..no matter what it takes!

P.S. Let it go, maurelle.  Let it go. - And this last words... I think it have the most impact on me. I know it meant two things.. The first "let go" (for those who have been reading my blogs, you now what it means) Letting go of the "historic happenings" and second, "let go" as in unleash my power, remove the inhibitions and just be who I wanna be and follow my BIG DREAMS.

And so now, at this moment I can really say I am elated.. in trance even! hahaha...all because I know I have great powers.. not to save the cheerleader ( Heroes? sounds familiar?) but powers to share to other people around me. Let's discuss that "power" next time ok? Today, I choose to explode and let go. ( Back ground music please!)

explode


2 comments:

Vanessa Grace Virtudazo said...

'love' the message dearie (oh and yes, dearie means 'sweet AND lovable' hehe)!

you know im always here for you... pick up whatever is broken and lets go! maraming BOYSS ang nag aantay! theyve suffered (a year) waiting for you already... .wink.

saturday night dear you free?

sweet casuyon said...

by the GRACE from God...I will be in Bolinao, Pangasinan this weekend dear.. you knaw.. wedding emcee stuffs...be back Sunday night.. you free? ( though I have a meeting at the Block but we can meet after) whatchatenk?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...