Saturday, January 5, 2008

My First Colored Line Art

Sheesh..it's 3 minutes before 3Am and I am already havin some headache...but I wanted to finish my second lesson before I sleep. Tada! My first colored line art..well yeah I know.. you don't have to laugh out loud..oh well it's kinda far from my orginal picture but hey practice makes perfect! So i'll just rate my work with 3 Stars ( ha ha ha  that's fair for a beginner..*wink*)Today, an amateur...next month..a professional! *devil's laugh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Line Art project (above) and the orginal photo ( below)

Spot the difference : uhmm...my face is wider in the line art, the nose was not properly defined, the lips..omg its not kissable anymore..hahaha, the eyes not that expressive..tsk tsk tsk..my line art needs improvement!

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...