Sunday, May 7, 2006

A Grace




HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!
- i found a real sister in her...we as Sang'gres are rare species...*wink*
we could talk for hours...non- stop! I think that's one of our innate powers *confetti*
Thank God I met you!

i could still remember a year ago..well its your birthday again...how does it happened?*clueless* hehehe...iam missin you so much gurl..its been months i guess when we last saw each other...tinulugan mo me sa Capitol eh.hehe...nweiz, treat me after my boards ok? Love you!

I love this pic by the way--->



2 comments:

Vanessa Grace Virtudazo said...

ay sina ga itong batang ire? kaganda naman ng frendship mo!

hehehehe, thanks sweetie gurl! misshh you!

pakita ka naman sakin! nalalabi na oras ko dito sa maynila!

sweet casuyon said...

napulot ko lang yan sa kanto..kamukha ng friend ko...har har..mamaya ha text mo ko...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...