Saturday, February 25, 2006

RUBBISH


02.25.05 tres en punto por la mañana


As my key intertwined with the lock,


split seconds and I heard 'it"talking...


 


CORAZON,


STOP IT!


Such foolish one! You know very well his heart  throbs for someone else


It was just your neurons that deceive you.


It is not fair, you deserve the best.


Don’t you Dare FALL in love


The past FALL had been tragic


STOP that or you’ll end up bleeding again.


Yo le cuido de,


MENTE


 And it answered...


 


MENTE,


You now very well too,  I wont throb without you


You are the one who interprets the message of our neurons


I wanted to GROW in love as much as you do


How could I stop…if you won’t stop?


We are one, we knew the same thing,


Love Matters. The man is our twisted sunshine


Thus, you and I perhaps will  continue on believing…


That all is fair in LOVE.


cuido más,


    CORAZON


 


I opened our gate, im not hearing anything more.


And my heart continues to beat and my mind told me to get some sleep.


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...