Tuesday, December 13, 2005

FLIGHT 661

 


December 8,2005


 


It was Thursday morning, same routine, same destination: SCHOOL. But that day, I planned a different plan…I’ll just be having my quiz then afterwards cut my class. I don’t usually do “that” (often…) but that day, my Dad will be arriving home., not alone but with my half brothers and much more differently, with my step mom. Odd.


 


Excitement. To see my dad and brothers once again. Anxiety. …well I get to see the woman who had became an abstract matter for me. . should I say : the step mom ( some fairytale huh)


 


Light Railway transit was the best option. I had to be there on time. 9:40 AM China Airlines Flight 661. I can’t believe I have to let 3 LRT pass by- its rush hour I guess, but when I saw the 4th train approaching and looked at the big watch, telling me that it was already 9:15AM I did not allow that opportunity to slip away, so I forcefully let myself in. Whew! Success


 


By 10:40, I was standing on a rail  that separates the road  and within the distance is the arrival area. ( that even cost me 30 bucks!) I looked at the monitor where everyone can see who is arriving. I looked at the arrival list and on top of it…


 


            FLIGHT 661               ARRIVED


 


After a while, I finally saw some familiar faces. Yes. It was my dad. I hugged my brothers first…then I just realized the woman standing right next to me was my stepmom (ok..so what you gona do next Sweet?) well, as a sign of respect..i kissed her on the cheeks.


 


That was close…I mean, I thought it would be hard…but it was just fine. Emotions became stable….


 


The rest.. I gotta have to discover it in the following days. What's important right now, my dad finally came home again.


 


And i saw him ...i smiled ...he smiled...and we hugged.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...