Monday, April 18, 2005

Big Daddy!


He is someone i look up to in the community,most especially he is our chapter head at North C5..he is our Big Daddy!  From the moment we knew him and her lovely wife which is of course our Mommy Maricel...life in our chapter was never been the same. I myself...was more loved and more cared of. Sometimes, just seeing Mommy and Daddy leaves a smile i my heart. every word they utter is precious and every smile was just simply healing. We thank God for having them as our elders!


Daddy Dino, thank you for believing so much in me...you actually have this power of bringing the best in every one of us in the chapter! Guess i am really seeing the best of both worlds!Always take care of mommy cel!


Excerpt from You First Believe by Hoku:


It was you who first believed
In all that I was made to be
It was you looking in my eyes
You held my hand
And showed me life
And I've never been the same
Since you first believed


the daughter in me,


gorgeousweet


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...