Thursday, December 9, 2010

red tide


It is my ultimate dream (babaw ba? hahaha) to give my hair a different kind of highlights, besides it has always been our crowning glory :) When I got my  pixie hair before, my color technician from Tony and Guy did a wonderful job.  After almost 2 years, my hair grew back..(thank goodness) oohhh you wouldn't imagine the painstaking effort to maintain it while it's growing back ( blower, iron, hair products...you know the stuff) So now, my hair is almost shoulder level and  I guess it's the right time to have new look. I went back to Tony and Guy, told my favorite hairstylist Uno Siao my desire for something brand new and together with the rest of the crew...here goes the finish product : 


hmmm


am i shocked or what?

I love Tony and Guy Essensuals in Trinoma, if you want a nice haircut and a friendly crew you can visit their salon in Trinoma  ( Im diggin for the business card..) and you can look for Uno Siao too! He is the only hairstylist that can tame my hair even when I had my pixies 2 years ago. You may need to call for an appointment before you visit. 


for my hair journey, you can visit :




Happy times,
Sweet  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...